Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The gauntlet has been cast to all comers...

Check it out:
--
Your registration is complete!
You will receive an email in the next few minutes confirming your registration.
Purchased at: February 17, 2009 05:45 PMEvent Confirmation #: 27283392-021709175146

Event Name: 2010 Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge

Date & Time: January 09, 2010 05:50 AM
--


What IS the "Goofy's Race and Half Challege", you ask?

Well... in January, Walt Disney World, in Florida, has the "Marathon Weekend", where on Saturday they have a half-marathon (13.1 miles, for you non-runners), and a full (26.2 mile) marathon on Sunday. For those crazy enuf... the "Goofy Challenge" is to do both...

Here is this year's flier: http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/disney/wdwmarathon09/index.php (go to page 17)

So getting back to my "Year of the Big Miles" -- this will be the culmination!!!

Anyone wanna join me?

D.

Oh, BTW -- getting back to my last post -- I think I found my Summer Marathon. I had been looking north, but apparently I can look West too... San Francisco: http://www.runsfm.com/

D.

No comments: